Measures to prevent hardware damage
Measures to prevent hardware damage:
1. The model, specification and performance of the selected hardware accessories should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and should match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or doors and windows with double-layer glass, double pulleys should be set, or rolling pulleys should be used.
3. The sliding brace hinge shall not use aluminum alloy material, but stainless steel material.
4. When installing hardware with fastening screws, there must be a metal lining plate inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles and must not be lined with non-metallic materials.
5. The hardware accessories should be installed last, and the door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door sash is in the frame to ensure the correct position and flexible switch.
6. After installing the hardware, pay attention to maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. In daily use, it should be lightly closed and lightly opened to prevent hard closing and hard opening, which may cause damage.